NOOFF®, located at Sylvalaan 9, 6814 RA, Arnhem, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Sylvalaan 9, 6816 RA, Arnhem
Marscha van der Velden is the Data Protection Officer of NOOFF® and can be reached via the email address email@example.com
Personal data that we process
NOOFF® processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details through an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
NOOFF® processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- NOOFF® analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- NOOFF® follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- NOOFF® also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
NOOFF® makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of NOOFF).
How long we keep personal data
NOOFF® does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: We keep it for so long that we have to keep it for the tax authorities.
Sharing personal data with third parties
NOOFF® does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. NOOFF® remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked for your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/positie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by NOOFF® and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
NOOFF® would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
NOOFF® takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. NOOFF® has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
Drafted January 16, 2022, modified June 21, 2023